Dear Novanta Employees,
All Information is available for you to read or to print.
- All Non-Essential International travel outside your home country is suspended through the end of March, at which time we will reassess and provide an update
- Travel within the US to and from WA state is also suspended until further notice – all other US travel is unaffected at this time.
- We are asking individuals who have traveled to or from China, South Korea, Japan, Northern Italy and WA state USA for personal or business reasons to coordinate with their Manager before returning to work. We ask these employees to work from home for 14 days where possible, prior to returning to any Novanta office location.
Health & Safety Reminders
- We expect all employees to remain out of the office, and if necessary, seek medical attention if they are sick or develop a fever or other flu-like symptoms. Managers are asked to support and implement this mandate.
- Please report any confirmed cases of Coronavirus involving Novanta employees to Human Resources.
- Frequently wash your hands, avoiding touching unwashed hands to the face and liberal use of hand sanitizer.
- Covering your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze and putting the tissue in a waste basket.
- Coughing or sneezing into your upper sleeve if you do not have a tissue.
- Cleaning your hands after coughing or sneezing with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoiding touching your nose, eyes or mouth.
Meeting and Gathering Guidelines
- A large gathering is defined as having 25 or more participants.
- Avoid large gathering meetings in the workplace.
- Limit conference room meetings to 10 participants or less in company conference rooms and when meeting allow 1-meter space minimum between meeting participants
- Do not attend large gatherings outside of the office: trade shows, conferences, large social gatherings.
Common Area and Lunchroom Guidelines:
- Implement social distancing in common areas and lunchrooms where populations may exceed twenty-five, you must maintain at least one-meter distance or more between people at all times.
- Implement social distancing in your production environment of onemeter distance or more between people at all times.